Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25, 2011

This is a little unorthodox for what is usually posted on here, but today is a bit of a special day to me. Twenty years ago the person who would eventually become one of the most influential, and motivational sources in my life was born. I cannot begin to express how much I appreciate this persons being, wisdom, sense of humor, and overall personality. From this spawned a friendship, that I vowed to never to let die. She has inspired me to do things I never thought capable, and even more than what I could even dream.

Having said that, continue to follow your dreams and don't let anything come between them. You're incredibly talented in many ways, incredibly driven, and beyond beautiful. Continue to bless the people you come across with the happiness and motivation that you've brought me. Continue to live for today and tomorrow.....and on top of all of that, continue to get really f*cking high.

So here's to you. Here's to the memories we've had...and the memories to come. Since you we're there from the start, you'll never sit and watch from the sidelines.

Happy Birthday to the BK Bestie.

-Love,
Ant.

P.S. You make me miss home.